|born on||31 October 1892 at 12:00 (= 12:00 noon )|
|Place||Moscow, Russian Federation, 55n45, 37e35|
|Timezone||MMT h2e30 (is standard time)|
|Astrology data||08°27' 09°38 Asc. 00°36'|
Russian champion chess player 1927-1935 and 1937-1946. He lived much of his life in France working as a translator.
Alekhine died 3/24/1946 at Estoril, Portugal.
Arthur Blackwell quotes him for "very near noon," culled by Roscoe Hope from 1965 Russian Chess Tournament Bulletin.
- Lifestyle : Home : Expatriate (Much of his life in France)
- Vocation : Business : Economist
- Vocation : Business : Top executive (CEO)
- Vocation : Sports : Games - Bridge/ Chess/ Other (Chess Champion)
- Vocation : Writers : Translator
- Notable : Famous : Top 5% of Profession