|Birthname||Abigail May Alcott|
|born on||26 July 1840 at 04:40 (= 04:40 AM )|
|Place||Concord, Massachusetts, 42n28, 71w21|
|Timezone||LMT m71w21 (is local mean time)|
|Astrology data||03°22' 28°50 Asc. 01°15'|
American noted family, the youngest daughter of Amos Bronson Alcott, sister of Louisa May Alcott. May, called "Abba" as a child, was an artist who in 1878 married a young Swiss businessman and musician, Ernest Nieriker. The young couple lived in France, near Paris until tragedy struck. In November 1879, May gave birth to a baby girl whom she named Louisa May and nicknamed "Lulu." May died six weeks later but not before requesting that her child be sent to her sister Louisa in Concord, MA.
- neighbor relationship with French, Daniel Chester (born 20 April 1850)
- child->parent relationship with Alcott, Abigail (born 8 October 1800)
- child->parent relationship with Alcott, Amos Bronson (born 29 November 1799)
- sibling relationship with Alcott, Anna (born 16 March 1831)
- sibling relationship with Alcott, Elizabeth Sewall (born 24 June 1835)
- sibling relationship with Alcott, Louisa May (born 29 November 1832)
Kraum in AO-Science Summer/42, "dawn recorded by her dad."
- Family : Childhood : Order of birth (Fourth of four girls)
- Family : Childhood : Sibling circumstances (Sister noted writer)
- Notable : Book Collection : Profiles Of Women