|born on||1 March 1951 at 21:05 (= 9:05 PM )|
|Place||Hamburg, Germany, 53n33, 9e59|
|Timezone||MET h1e (is standard time)|
|Astrology data||10°26' 22°03 Asc. 13°45'|
German terrorist, a member of West Germany's notorious Red Army Faction whose bloody campaign claimed more than 20 lives between 1970-78. She was accused of taking part in the 1977 killings of Jurgen Ponto, chairman of the Dresdner Bank, and Hanns-Martin Schleyer, East-German Minister of the Interior. Included on the "most wanted" list, she was seized by police 6/06/90.
She married an East German scientist.
- associate relationship with Klar, Christian (born 20 May 1952). Notes: Members of the Red Army Faction
- homicide victim relationship with Ponto, Jürgen (born 17 December 1923)
- homicide victim relationship with Schleyer, Hanns-Martin (born 1 May 1915)
- Crime : Homicide Perpetration 18 October 1977 (Hanns-Martin Schleyer, business executive)
chart Placidus Equal_H.
Heinz Specht quotes Walter Boer
- Passions : Criminal Perpetrator : Civil/ Political (Political terrorist)
- Passions : Criminal Perpetrator : Homicide serial (Group killed over 20, 1970-1978.)
- Notable : Famous : Criminal cases (Terrorist)
- Notable : Book Collection : Crime Collection