|Birthname||Jessica Marie Alba|
|born on||28 April 1981 at 13:51 (= 1:51 PM )|
|Place||Pomona, California, 34n03, 117w45|
|Timezone||PDT h7w (is daylight saving time)|
|Astrology data||08°28' 26°00 Asc. 27°57'|
American actress whose film and television career skyrocketed in the late 1990s. The exotic beauty was cast in the leading role on TV’s "Dark Angel" in 2000. As "Max," Alba was instrumental in making the new show one of the most talked about series for that year.
Although she was born in California, her family moved to Biloxi, Mississippi when she was still an infant. Her father was a member of the Air Force, and after several moves, the family resettled in California when Jessica was nine. Interested in pursuing an acting career from an early age, she enrolled in acting classes when she was 12, and within a year, she had an agent. Her feature film debut came in 1993 in the comedy movie, "Camp Nowhere," and she followed that success by landing several national television commercials. She has a brother, Josh, who became an actor as well.
Work in several independent films preceded a recurring role in Nickelodeon’s comedy series, "The Secret World of Alex Mack" in 1994. That same year Jessica was cast in the role of Maya in "Flipper." The avid swimmer and certified scuba diver was thrilled with the part and her involvement with the popular show continued until 1997. Her career really took off, however, in 1999 when she landed a small part in "Never Been Kissed" and then won a bigger role in "Idle Hands," 2000. Her latest film project is "Paranoia."
Jessica began dating her co-star on "Dark Angel," Michael Weatherly, soon after the series began filming, and in May 2001, they announced their engagement.
- associate relationship with Nyweide, Sophie (born 8 July 2000). Notes: co-stars in "An Invisible Sign"
- Work : New Career 1993 (Film debut)
- Work : Published/ Exhibited/ Released 1999 (Appeared in "Never Been Kissed")
- Work : Begin Major Project 2000 (TV series "Dark Angel")
- Social : Secrets revealed May 2001 (Announced engagement to Michael Wetherly)
chart Placidus Equal_H.
Sue Jorgenson quotes B.C. #0190-040333 viewed at Norwalk Records office, CA; daughter of Catherine Louisa Jensen and Mark David Alba, 7/2001
- Family : Childhood : Sibling circumstances (Brother an actor)
- Lifestyle : Social Life : Outdoors (Scuba diver)
- Vocation : Entertainment : Actor/ Actress (TV and film)
- Vocation : Entertainment : Child performer (From age 12)