|Birthname||Jessica Marie Alba|
|born on||28 April 1981 at 13:51 (= 1:51 PM )|
|Place||Pomona, California, 34n03, 117w45|
|Timezone||PDT h7w (is daylight saving time)|
|Astrology data||08°28' 26°00 Asc. 27°57'|
American actress whose film and television career skyrocketed in the late 1990s. The exotic beauty was cast in the leading role on TV’s "Dark Angel" in 2000. As "Max," Alba was instrumental in making the new show one of the most talked about series for that year.
Although she was born in California, her family moved to Biloxi, Mississippi when she was still an infant. Her father was a member of the Air Force, and after several moves, the family resettled in California when Jessica was nine. Interested in pursuing an acting career from an early age, she enrolled in acting classes when she was 12, and within a year, she had an agent. Her feature film debut came in 1993 in the comedy movie, "Camp Nowhere," and she followed that success by landing several national television commercials. She has a brother, Josh, who became an actor as well.
Work in several independent films preceded a recurring role in Nickelodeon’s comedy series, "The Secret World of Alex Mack" in 1994. That same year Jessica was cast in the role of Maya in "Flipper." The avid swimmer and certified scuba diver was thrilled with the part and her involvement with the popular show continued until 1997. Her career really took off, however, in 1999 when she landed a small part in "Never Been Kissed" and then won a bigger role in "Idle Hands," 2000. Alba later appeared in Honey (2003), Sin City (2005), Fantastic Four (2005), Into the Blue (2005), Fantastic Four: Rise of the Silver Surfer (2007) and Good Luck Chuck (2007).
Jessica began dating her co-star on "Dark Angel," Michael Weatherly, soon after the series began filming. Alba met Cash Warren, son of actor Michael Warren, while filming Fantastic Four in 2004. Alba married Warren in Los Angeles in May 2008. They have two daughters: Honor Marie Warren (born 2008) and Haven Garner Warren (born 2011).
In January 2012, Alba co-founded The Honest Company, a consumer goods company that sells non-toxic household products, and owns between 15-20 percent of the company.
- associate relationship with Evans, Chris (1981) (born 13 June 1981). Notes: co-stars in "Fantastic Four"
- associate relationship with Nyweide, Sophie (born 8 July 2000). Notes: co-stars in "An Invisible Sign"
- parent->child relationship with Warren, Honor Marie (born 7 June 2008)
- Work : New Career 1993 (Film debut)
- Work : Published/ Exhibited/ Released 1999 (Appeared in "Never Been Kissed")
- Work : Begin Major Project 2000 (TV series "Dark Angel")
- Social : Secrets revealed May 2001 (Announced engagement to Michael Wetherly)
chart Placidus Equal_H.
- Family : Change in family responsibilities 7 June 2008 at 10:07 PM in Los Angeles (Birth of daughter Honor)
chart Placidus Equal_H.
Sue Jorgenson quotes B.C. #0190-040333 viewed at Norwalk Records office, CA; daughter of Catherine Louisa Jensen and Mark David Alba, 7/2001
- Traits : Body : Aerobic exercise
- Traits : Body : Appearance gorgeous
- Diagnoses : Major Diseases : Asthma
- Diagnoses : Major Diseases : Pneumonia (multiple times)
- Diagnoses : Body Part Problems : Lung (partially collapsed lungs)
- Diagnoses : Psychological : ADHD
- Diagnoses : Psychological : Obsessive/Compulsive Disorder
- Family : Childhood : Memories Bad (many medical problems)
- Family : Childhood : Sibling circumstances (Brother an actor)
- Family : Relationship : Number of Marriages (one)
- Family : Parenting : Kids 1-3
- Lifestyle : Social Life : Outdoors (Scuba diver)
- Vocation : Beauty : Model
- Vocation : Beauty : Sex-symbol
- Vocation : Business : Business owner (The Honest Company)
- Vocation : Business : Entrepreneur
- Vocation : Entertainment : Actor/ Actress (TV and film)
- Vocation : Entertainment : Child performer (From age 12)
- Vocation : Entertainment : TV series/ Soap star ("Dark Angel")
- Vocation : Writers : Textbook/ Non-fiction