|born on||19 June 1951|
|Place||Cairo, Egypt, 30n03, 31e15|
|Timezone||EET h2e (is standard time)|
|Astrology data||27°19' or|
Egyptian terrorist, bin Laden's most trusted advisor and probably the real mastermind of the terrorist attack plans of the U.S. on 9/11/2001. Al-Zawahiri is widely seen as the intellectual and ideological driving force behind the Al Qaeda (the Base). He is implicated in terrorist activities going back to the assassination of Anwar Sadat on 10/06/1981. A physician, he is a lifelong radical and the founder of the Egyptian Islamic Jihad. This organization opposes the secular Egyptian Government and seeks its overthrow through violent means.
Al-Zawahiri has been indicted for his alleged role in the 8/07/1998, bombings of the U.S. Embassies in Dar es Salaam, Tanzania, and Nairobi, Kenya.
He is the son of a pharmacology professor who died in 1995. He graduated from Cairo University Medical School in 1974 and later completed his master's in surgery. His family is noted for religious and political status. He is the author of several books on Islamic movements.
After a pediatric practice, he left his field to follow a path of violent opposition to the Cairo government and by the late '70s had taken over Islamic Jihad.
- business associate/partner relationship with Bin Laden, Osama (born 10 March 1957)
- Social : End a program of study 1974 (Cairo University Medical School)
- Death of Father 1995
- Social Crime Perpetration 11 September 2001 (Implicated in U.S. terrorist attack)
chart Placidus Equal_H.
Judy Johns quotes FBI website: http://www.fbi.gov/mostwant/terrorists/fugitives.htm
Susan Manuel quoted news for June 9, 1951.
- Passions : Criminal Perpetrator : Terrorist (Head of Al Qaeda)
- Vocation : Business : Consultant (Advisor to bin Laden)
- Vocation : Medical : Physician (Pediatrician)