|born on||10 May 1922 at 08:00 (= 08:00 AM )|
|Place||Trith-Saint-Léger, France, 50n1930, 3e2910|
|Timezone||GDT h1e (is daylight saving time)|
|Astrology data||18°50' 06°00 Asc. 06°28'|
French musician, an accordion player. He made his stage debuts at age 7 and with an orchestra, at 15. Moving to Paris, he worked as a barman, soccer player, and a panhandler on the stairs of the Sacré Cœur, playing on the boulevards for coins given by the public.
Becoming a recording artist, Aimable recorded a jazz LP that won the Charles Cros Academy grand prize. In the 1960s and '70s he gave some 120 concerts per year. With Yvette Horner and André Verchuren, he was part of the popular French accordion trio.
Aimable married Odette Citon on 24 September 1949. They divorced on 2 June 1976 - and remarried on 5 December 1984!
He died of cardiac arrest on 31 October 1997, Villemoisson sur Orge, France.
Didier Geslain archive, 'accordéon' pdf file, p. 2.
Petitallot quotes B.C., Cadran No. 46, November 1997. (Note by Patrice: and not born in Valenciennes according to Louis Lecorre in Astrologue No.8.)
- Diagnoses : Body Part Problems : Heart (Attack, terminal)
- Family : Relationship : Marriage more than 15 Yrs (40 years with Odette)
- Lifestyle : Work : Loves job (Over 100 performances a year)
- Vocation : Entertainment : Child performer (Stage age seven, orchestra age 15)
- Vocation : Entertainment : Live Stage (Concerts)
- Vocation : Entertain/Music : Group/ Duo (Played in trio)
- Vocation : Entertain/Music : Instrumentalist (Accordian)
- Notable : Awards : Vocational award (Grand Prize, Charles Cros Academy)