|Birthname||Christina María Aguilera|
|born on||18 December 1980 at 10:46 (= 10:46 AM )|
|Place||Staten Island, New York, 40n35, 74w09|
|Timezone||EST h5w (is standard time)|
|Astrology data||26°54' 14°44 Asc. 26°22'|
American singer, a superstar by the age of 18. In mid-2000, she appeared on the covers of both Rolling Stone and Seventeen magazines. Christina recently bested fellow teen sensation, Britney Spears, by taking home the Best New Artist Grammy Award at the 2000 Grammy Awards, where she gushed, "Oh my God, you guys. I seriously do not have a speech prepared whatsoever. I'm shaking right now." She was also nominated for Best Female Pop Vocal Performance for her hit single, "Genie In A Bottle."
Though to many she's sprung out of nowhere to the top of the charts, she's been in show business for years. At age eight, she appeared on StarSearch, followed by the Mickey Mouse Club at the age of 12 for two years with fellow stars Britney Spears and two members of N'Sync. Christina has certainly come a long way since then, and at the age of 18 the pretty, 5' 2" blonde has many years ahead of her to show us how much further her talent can take her.
On 7/19/2000, a talent scout, Ruth Inniss, sued Christina's mother for $2 million for breaking an oral agreement in 1993 that Ruth represent Christina.
The singer’s fiancé, Jordan Bratman, popped the question on February 11, 2005 in Carmel, CA, and she said yes. They have not yet set a wedding date.
In July 2005 she cut two tendons in her hand on a piece of glass.
The singer married Jordan Bratman, a music executive, on November 19, 2005 in Rutherford, CA.
On February 11, 2007, she won a Grammy for best female pop vocal performance for “Ain’t No Other Man” a track on her “Back to Basics” album.
She and her husband Jordan Bratman welcomed their first child, a boy named Max Liron Bratman on January 12, 2008 at 10:05 PM in Los Angeles.
Arrested for public intoxication, she was jailed for a short time "for her own safety" in the wee hours of the morning on March 1, 2011 in West Hollywood.
- parent->child relationship with Bratman, Max (born 12 January 2008)
- Work : Gain social status 2000 (High point, magazine covers, videos, awards)
- Work : Prize 2000 (Grammy, Best New Artist Award)
- Relationship : Begin significant relationship 11 February 2005 (Engaged to Jordan Bratman)
chart Placidus Equal_H.
- Family : Change in family responsibilities 12 January 2008 at 10:05 PM in Los Angeles, CA (First child, a boy named Max)
chart Placidus Equal_H.
Kevin Bold quotes her mother, Shelly Aguilera Kearns, who promptly answered his original post sent to Christina's fan club.
Christina's father is Fausto Aguilera and Jim Kearns is her stepfather. The Kearns live in Wexford, PA, just a Pennsylvania Turnpike exit away from Kevin.
- Traits : Body : Hair (Blonde)
- Traits : Body : Size (5' 2")
- Vocation : Entertainment : Child performer (Mickey Mouse Club, age 12)
- Vocation : Entertain/Music : Vocalist/ Pop, Rock, etc.
- Notable : Awards : Grammy (Best New Artist)