|Birthname||Christina María Aguilera|
|born on||18 December 1980 at 10:46 (= 10:46 AM )|
|Place||Staten Island, New York, 40n35, 74w09|
|Timezone||EST h5w (is standard time)|
|Astrology data||26°54' 14°44 Asc. 26°22'|
American singer, songwriter, and actress. Born in Staten Island, New York and raised in Rochester and Wexford, Pennsylvania, she appeared on the television series Star Search and The Mickey Mouse Club in her early years. After recording "Reflection", the theme for Disney's 1998 film Mulan, Aguilera signed with RCA Records and rose to prominence with her 1999 teen pop self-titled debut album, which debuted at number one on the U.S. Billboard 200 and spawned the U.S. Billboard Hot 100 number-one singles "Genie in a Bottle", "What a Girl Wants", and "Come On Over Baby (All I Want Is You)". A year later, she released her first Spanish-language album Mi Reflejo, which sold over three million copies worldwide, and the holiday album My Kind of Christmas. Displeased with her lack of input in her image and music, Aguilera assumed creative control for her fourth studio album, Stripped (2002), which draws influences from a variety of genres including soul, hip hop, Latin, and rock. The album spawned the top-ten singles "Dirrty" and "Beautiful", and earned a Grammy Award for Best Female Pop Vocal Performance for "Beautiful".
Aguilera's fifth studio album, Back to Basics (2006), incorporates elements of 1920s–1940s blues, soul, and jazz music. The album debuted atop the record charts of thirteen nations, and yielded a Grammy Award for Best Female Pop Vocal Performance for the single "Ain't No Other Man". In 2010, Aguilera released her electronic-inspired sixth studio album, Bionic, which failed to match the chart impact and sales of her previous albums. Later that year, Aguilera starred alongside Cher in the film Burlesque. In 2011, Aguilera was featured on Maroon 5's worldwide top ten single "Moves like Jagger", and became an original coach on the U.S. television series The Voice, and has since appeared on four of its seven seasons. Her seventh studio album, Lotus (2012), became the lowest-selling album of her career. She experienced revitalized commercial success on the US top-ten singles "Feel This Moment" and "Say Something" in 2013.
Aguilera is an established pop icon; her work has earned her five Grammy Awards, one Latin Grammy Award and a star on the Hollywood Walk of Fame. As of April 2011, Aguilera has sold 50 million albums worldwide. Rolling Stone ranked her at number 58 on their list of 100 Greatest Singers of All Time, becoming the youngest singer to appear on the list, while Billboard recognized Aguilera as the twentieth most successful artist of the 2000s. Besides her work in the entertainment industry, Aguilera is involved in charitable activities through human rights, world issues, and her work as a UN ambassador for the World Food Programme.
She and her husband Jordan Bratman welcomed their first child, a boy named Max Liron Bratman on 12 January 2008 at 10:05 PM in Los Angeles. Having separated in September, Aguilera filed for divorce from Bratman in October 2010, requesting joint legal and physical custody of their son Max. After reaching a private settlement and custody deal, their divorce was finalized on 15 April 2011.
In late 2010, Aguilera started dating with Matthew Rutler, whom she met during the set of Burlesque. On 1 March 2011, the couple was arrested for public intoxication in West Hollywood. They were later released on bail and no charges were filed.
She gave birth to a daughter, Summer Rain Rutler, on 16 August 2014 in Los Angeles, CA shortly after 8 am. The father is her fiancé Matt Rutler.
- associate relationship with Gosling, Ryan (born 12 November 1980). Notes: co-stars on "Mickey Mouse Club"
- associate relationship with Mýa (born 10 October 1979). Notes: collaboration on "Lady Marmalade"
- associate relationship with Perry, Linda (born 15 April 1965). Notes: collaborators
- associate relationship with Pink (singer) (born 8 September 1979). Notes: collaboration on "Lady Marmalade"
- associate relationship with Spears, Britney (born 2 December 1981). Notes: co-stars on "Mickey Mouse Club"
- associate relationship with Timberlake, Justin (born 31 January 1981). Notes: co-stars on "Mickey Mouse Club"
- associate relationship with Williams, Pharrell (born 5 April 1973). Notes: fellow coaches on "The Voice"
- parent->child relationship with Bratman, Max (born 12 January 2008)
- parent->child relationship with Rutler, Summer Rain (born 16 August 2014)
- Work : Gain social status 2000 (High point, magazine covers, videos, awards)
- Work : Prize 2000 (Grammy, Best New Artist Award)
- Relationship : Begin significant relationship 11 February 2005 (Engaged to Jordan Bratman)
chart Placidus Equal_H.
- Family : Change in family responsibilities 12 January 2008 at 10:05 PM in Los Angeles, CA (First child, a boy named Max)
chart Placidus Equal_H.
- Relationship : End significant relationship September 2010 (separated from Bratman)
chart Placidus Equal_H.
- Family : Change in family responsibilities 16 August 2014 at 08:00 AM in Los Angeles (birth of daughter Summer Rain Rutler)
chart Placidus Equal_H.
Kevin Bold quotes her mother, Shelly Aguilera Kearns, who promptly answered his original post sent to Christina's fan club.
Christina's father is Fausto Aguilera and Jim Kearns is her stepfather. The Kearns live in Wexford, PA, just a Pennsylvania Turnpike exit away from Kevin.
The birth information about her daughter Summer Rain Rutler was given by forum member aloud212, quoting RTT News.
- Traits : Body : Appearance gorgeous
- Traits : Body : Hair (Blonde)
- Traits : Body : Size (5' 2")
- Traits : Body : Size (Petite)
- Traits : Body : Voice/Speech (Loud speaking and singing voice)
- Traits : Personality : Personality robust
- Diagnoses : Psychological : Depression
- Family : Childhood : Abuse - Physical/ Verbal (Abusive father)
- Family : Childhood : Memories Bad (mom left abusive dad)
- Family : Childhood : Order of birth (Eldest daughter)
- Family : Childhood : Parent, Single or Step
- Family : Childhood : Parents divorced (Split when she was very young)
- Family : Relationship : Number of Divorces (one)
- Family : Relationship : Stress - Extramarital affairs
- Family : Parenting : Kids 1-3 (son Max and daughter Summer)
- Lifestyle : Work : Mentor/Tutor (helps aspiring singers)
- Lifestyle : Work : Travel for work
- Lifestyle : Financial : Gain - Financial success in field
- Vocation : Beauty : Sex-symbol
- Vocation : Entertainment : Actor/ Actress
- Vocation : Entertainment : Child performer (Mickey Mouse Club, age 12)
- Vocation : Entertainment : Live Stage (tours and performances)
- Vocation : Entertainment : TV host/ Personality ("The Voice" US TV show)
- Vocation : Entertain/Music : Song writer
- Vocation : Entertain/Music : Vocalist/ Pop, Rock, etc.
- Notable : Extraordinary Talents : Other Extraordinary (Talented singer with big voice)
- Notable : Awards : Grammy (Six including Best New Artist)
- Notable : Famous : Top 5% of Profession