|born on||30 October 1934 at 16:00 (= 4:00 PM )|
|Place||Lausanne, Switzerland, 46n31, 6e38|
|Timezone||MET h1e (is standard time)|
|Astrology data||06°30' 09°29 Asc. 29°44'|
Italian noted family, the grandson of Giovanni, the founder of Fiat and the son of Edoardo who was killed in an aircraft accident 7/15/31935. About 17 months after he took the helm at Fiat, Agnelli died of lymphoma late in the evening on May 27, 2004 at his home just on the outskirts of Turin, Italy.
- parent->child relationship with Agnelli, Giovanni Alberto (born 19 April 1964)
- child->parent relationship with Agnelli, Edoardo (born 2 January 1892)
- sibling relationship with Agnelli, Clara (born 7 April 1920)
- sibling relationship with Agnelli, Gianni (born 12 March 1921)
- sibling relationship with Agnelli, Susanna (born 24 April 1922)
- has other family relationship with Agnelli, Giovanni (born 13 August 1866). Notes: Grandfather
- Death by Disease 27 May 2004 (died of lymphoma late in the evening in Turin; age 69)
chart Placidus Equal_H.
Bordoni quotes B.C.
- Diagnoses : Major Diseases : Cancer (lymphoma)
- Family : Childhood : Family noted (Fiat Empire)
- Lifestyle : Financial : Gain - Inheritance
- Lifestyle : Financial : Wealthy
- Personal : Death : Illness/ Disease (lymphoma)
- Vocation : Business : Top executive (took over family business when his brother died)
- Vocation : Law : Attorney (trained as a lawyer)