Agnelli, Edoardo (1954)
|born on||9 June 1954|
|Place||New York, New York, 40n43, 74w0|
|Timezone||EDT h4w (is daylight saving time)|
|Astrology data||18°16' or|
Italian noted family member; Edoardo was the only son of Gianni; he was found dead at the age of 46 on November 15, 2000, a probable suicide. He was driving on the Torino-Savona motorway at the height of the Fossano overpass, where he parked (the engine was still running when police arrived). He apparently climbed over the railing and let himself fall 80 meters.
Edoardo grew up in Turin and attended Princeton University in the US, graduating with a degree in modern literature. He held a management position in the Agnelli Family company, Juventus for a short while, and, when he left, he decided to dedicate his time to his real passions, Oriental philosophy. He often went to India, Pakistan, Libya and Iran, avoiding journalists and keeping to himself. In 1990 he was arrested for possessing heroin in Malindi, Kenya but was never found guilty. He was close to his cousin Giovanni Agnelli III and it is speculated that grief over Giovanni's death in 1997 contributed to Edoardo's death.
The family established the Center for Comparative Religious Studies in 2001 in his name.
- child->parent relationship with Agnelli, Gianni (born 12 March 1921)
- child->parent relationship with Agnelli, Marella (born 4 May 1927)
- sibling relationship with Agnelli, Margherita (born 26 October 1955)
- other kin relationship with Agnelli, Giovanni Alberto (born 19 April 1964). Notes: cousins
- Death by Suicide November 2000 at 12:00 midnight in Fossano, Italy (likely suicide)
chart Placidus Equal_H.
PT quotes media
- Family : Childhood : Family noted (from Agnelli family, Italian industrialists)
- Lifestyle : Work : Unemployed more than 5 yrs (traveled pursuing interest in philosophy/religions)
- Lifestyle : Financial : Wealthy (family wealthy)
- Personal : Religion/Spirituality : Eastern (interested in Eastern religions/philosophy)
- Personal : Death : Suicide