|born on||2 January 1892 at 22:00 (= 10:00 PM )|
|Place||Verona, Italy, 45n27, 11e0|
|Timezone||LST m12e29 (is standard time)|
|Astrology data||12°00' 17°09 Asc. 15°15'|
Italian noted family, the son of Giovanni, founder of the Fiat industrial empire. He was educated in military school and raised by a stern patriarch who rode him roughshod. As a young adult, he took charge of the family's ball-bearing business and Sestriere, a ski resort in the Italian Alps built by his dad.
At a bridge party in Rome, Edoardo fell in love with Virginia Bourbon del Monte, the daughter of Prince Carlo di San Faustino and a red-headed American mother. After they married in 1919, they became a popular couple due to Virginia's vitality and generosity and Edoardo's business position and sports enthusiasm. He did, however, keep somewhat of a reputation as a playboy.
They had seven children, three sons and four daughters. Gianni was the second child and first son. The kids were raised by an English governess. The family lived a life that was both strict and privileged.
All the children were still youngsters when Edoardo died in a freak accident. The seaplane in which he was a passenger struck a log in Genoa harbor and when he stood to get out, the propeller cut open his head, killing him instantly, 7/15/1935. He was 43.
- child relationship with Agnelli, Clara (born 7 April 1920)
- child relationship with Agnelli, Gianni (born 12 March 1921)
- child relationship with Agnelli, Susanna (born 24 April 1922)
- child relationship with Agnelli, Umberto (born 30 October 1934)
- parent relationship with Agnelli, Giovanni (born 13 August 1866)
Bordoni quotes B.C. Vol 4. (10:00 PM Rome Time)
- Family : Childhood : Advantaged (Wealthy family)
- Family : Childhood : Family noted (Agnelli family)
- Family : Relationship : Number of Marriages (One)
- Family : Parenting : Kids more than 3 (Seven)
- Family : Parenting : Kids - Noted (Son Gianni took over Fiat)
- Lifestyle : Financial : Wealthy (Fiat empire)
- Lifestyle : Social Life : Friends (Sociable)
- Lifestyle : Social Life : Sports (Sportsman)
- Personal : Death : Accidental (Plane accident, age 43)
- Vocation : Business/Marketing : Product Marketing (Merchandise marketing)