|born on||23 September 1990 at 13:11 (= 1:11 PM )|
|Place||Stirling, Scotland, 56n07, 3w57|
|Timezone||GDT h1e (is daylight saving time)|
|Astrology data||00°13' 21°13 Asc. 29°58'|
Scottish student who was shot in the thigh during the Dunblane massacre, 3/13/1996, when Thomas Watt Hamilton shot and killed 16 people. The five-year-old girl was transported to the Yorkhill hospital with a shattered thigh, enduring two sessions in intensive care.
- homicide attempt perpetrator relationship with Hamilton, Thomas (born 10 May 1952)
- Crime : Assault/ Battery Victimization 13 March 1996 at 09:32 AM in Dunblane (Shot in Dunblane massacre, age five)
chart Placidus Equal_H.
Caroline Gerard quotes B.C.
- Diagnoses : Body Part Problems : Treatment/Therapy (Twice in intensive care)
- Passions : Criminal Victim : Assault/ Battery victim (Shot in Dunblane massacre)
- Notable : Famous : Newsmaker