Adalbert, Prince of Bavaria (1886)
|Birthname||Adalbert Alfons Maria Ascension Antonius Hubertus|
|born on||3 June 1886 at 02:45 (= 02:45 AM )|
|Place||Munich, Germany, 48n08, 11e34|
|Timezone||LMT m11e34 (is local mean time)|
|Astrology data||12°23' 19°01 Asc. 13°49'|
German historian, author and a German Ambassador to Spain. He was the second son of Prince Ludwig Ferdinand of Bavaria and his wife Infanta María de la Paz of Spain. He married Countess Augusta von Seefried auf Buttenheim (1899-1978); two sons. Prince Adalbert of Bavaria died on 29 December 1970 at Munich.
- friend relationship with von Leeb, Wilhelm Ritter (born 5 September 1876)
- child->parent relationship with Ludwig Ferdinand, Prince of Bavaria (born 22 October 1859)
- child->parent relationship with Maria, Infanta of Spain (born 23 June 1862)
- sibling relationship with Ferdinand, Prince of Bavaria (born 10 May 1884)
- sibling relationship with Pilar, Princess of Bavaria (born 13 March 1891)
- Relationship : Marriage 12 June 1919 (Countess Augusta von Seefried auf Buttenheim)
chart Placidus Equal_H.
Sy Scholfield quotes "Erinnerungen, 1900-1956" by Adalbert (Prince of Bavaria) (Langen Müller, 1991), p. 15: "Meine Geburt am 3. Juni 1886 früh um ¾3 Uhr fiel in einen der traurigsten Zeitpunkte der bayrischen Geschichte." Translation: My birth on June 3, 1886 at ¾3 o'clock in the morning occurred in one of the saddest times of Bavarian history.
- Family : Relationship : Marriage more than 15 Yrs (51 years)
- Family : Parenting : Kids 1-3 (Two sons)
- Personal : Death : Long life more than 80 yrs (Age 84)
- Vocation : Humanities+Social Sciences : Historian
- Vocation : Politics : Diplomat (Ambassador of the Federal Republic of Germany to Spain, 1952-1956)
- Notable : Famous : Royal family (House of Wittelsbach)