Accident: Stadium collapse
|Birthname||French soccer match|
|born on||5 May 1992 at 20:20 (= 8:20 PM )|
|Place||Bastia, France, 42n42, 9e27|
|Timezone||MEDT h2e (is daylight saving time)|
|Astrology data||15°30' 24°15 Asc. 15°04'|
French soccer match at the Furiani Stadium in Bastia; the semi finals of the Coupe de France that opposed the Bastia and Marseille soccer teams at the Furiani stadium. It ended in tragedy after the collapse at 8:20 PM of a temporary stand erected for fans, with 17 people dead and 2,357 injured.
A trial opened on 1/04/1995 at 2.30 PM in Bastia, France.
- compare to chart of Fili, Christian (born 25 May 1959)
- compare to chart of Andrei, Michel (born 13 July 1947)
- compare to chart of Boimond, Jean-Marie (born 8 April 1953)
- compare to chart of Bartolini, Yvon (born 15 February 1946)
- compare to chart of Cauville, Didier (born 20 January 1947)
- compare to chart of Galeazzi, Etienne (born 7 October 1945)
- compare to chart of Lorenzi, Charles (born 23 May 1935)
- compare to chart of Rossi, Bernard (born 19 February 1939)
- compare to chart of Hurand, Henri (born 17 October 1941)
- compare to chart of Gagnion, Michel (born 11 April 1928)
- Crime : Trial dates 4 January 1995 at 2:30 PM in Bastia, France (Opening trial)
chart Placidus Equal_H.
Petitallot quotes news in Cadran No. 16, 2/1995
- Mundane : Disasters : Other Disasters (17 people die, 2,357 injured)
- Mundane : Disasters : Accidents (Temporary stand collapses at soccer match)