Abbott, Kenneth Roy
|born on||30 April 1998 at 03:55 (= 03:55 AM )|
|Place||Orange, California, 33n47, 117w51|
|Timezone||PDT h7w (is daylight saving time)|
|Astrology data||09°54' 04°01 Asc. 20°56'|
American unusual birth, the second of twin boys born to Lori Abbott, 2 lbs. 2 oz. The first boy, Michael Jeffrey, was born on April 9th and the second on April 30th, three weeks apart. The first was 15 weeks preemie, weighing only 1.6 lbs. Their mother stayed in the hospital from the time she began labor on March 31st, hoping to give the second twin a better chance with greater birth weight; both boys went onto respirators.
The Medical Center reported that it was the second longest case they had on record of delayed birth, an event that can only occur with fraternal twins, each with its own sac and placenta. Their dad, Robert, is 51.
News clipping in hand, Liz Stierman
- Family : Childhood : Sibling circumstances (One older twin by three weeks)
- Family : Parenting : Parenting stressful (Birth conditions of twins)
- Personal : Birth : Twin, triplet, etc. (Twins)
- Personal : Birth : Unusual circumstances (Second twin, born three weeks after first)
- Notable : Famous : Notable extremes (Second longest case of delayed birth)