|Birthname||Abagnale, Frank William|
|born on||27 April 1948|
|Place||Bronxville NY, USA, 40n56, 73w49|
|Timezone||EDT h4w (is daylight saving time)|
|Astrology data||07°17' or|
American professional imposter, (surname is pronounced Ab-big-nail; born April 27, 1948, in Bronxville, NY; son of Frank W. (a company president) and Paulette (a dental assistant; maiden name, Anton) Abagnale.)
He married Kelly Anne Welbes, 11/06/1976; children: Scott, Christopher, Sean. Education: Attended University of Virginia, 1973-74. Politics: Republican. Religion: Roman Catholic.
A film "Catch Me if you Can," 2002, is based on his remarkable life story of playing imposter of different roles and vocations.
- Social : Great Publicity 2002 (Movie released based on his life)
- Social : End a program of study 1974 (A year at University of Virginia)
Kim Falconer wrote to his office and received reply from his communications manager that Abagnale was born on 4/24/1948. However, Giacomo Calabrese said that he also wrote to the office and received a date back of April 27, 1948. Contemporary Authors Online gives April 27, 1948. Anybirthday.com corroborates the April 27, 1948 date.Georgia Stathis quotes movie, "Catch Me If You Can" for March 3, 1948, loosely based on Abagnale's life.
- Traits : Personality : Attention seeking
- Family : Parenting : Kids 1-3 (Three sons)
- Family : Relationship : Marriage more than 15 Yrs (Since 1976)
- Passions : Criminal Perpetrator : Social crime/ delinquent (Pro imposter)